See What Consumers are Saying About Central Watch!


CENTRAL WATCH 
45th Street Passageway 
Grand Central Terminal, New York, NY 
212-685-1689 / CentralWatch.com

Want to hear some great things consumers are saying about Central Watch? Continue reading...

“What a wonderful job the team at Central Watch has done in preserving some family treasures! They were presented with some unique challenges in getting a 1930's Longines aviator watch back up to speed. The watch belonged to my grandfather, a pilot in WWII. My mother gave it to me when I became a pilot. Now, I'll have the watch forever. Thanks, guys for the wonderful, attentive and responsive service!” –John Moore

Steve and his team and Central Watch did an amazing job not only in servicing my grandfather's 1940s Seafarer but also finding a rare pusher matching the originals to replace one that was missing. The watch came back looking beautifully clean and working great! Steve also took the time to speak with me about caring for the watch, the process of the work they'd done and he helped me pick out a new strap. Thanks for everything, I'll definitely be back.” –Dan

“Words can't describe the satisfaction when dealing with Central Watch and Steve. I have bought watches from Central Watch when in New York but have such high regard and confidence when dealing with Steve, that I bought a Rolex for my son's 40th birthday sight unseen over the phone .I love dealing with Central Watch They are the best!”-Alexander

“When my beloved father died last summer, I received a Vacheron Constantin which my adored maternal grandfather had given him in the mid1950s. Last summer, the watch looked as though its time had come and gone, but I wanted it repaired anyway. At first, I took it to a well-known jeweler and after 6 months was nowhere- no estimate, no work, no interest. Then I brought the VC to Central Watch. Every step of the significant restoration was detailed as to time and cost, and the watch and its new owner were treated with respect and courtesy. The end result is magnificent: A most beautiful timepiece come back to life, ticking with love and memories of generations past. Thanks to all of you for your competence and your kindness. ”-Valerie


Comments

Popular Posts