Heirloom Contest Winner: MIKE CALLAHAN!


Omega Logo
   
Thank you to everyone who shared a story in this month’s heirloom watch contest. The winner of the $500 gift certificate towards the restoration of his vintage watch is MIKE CALLAHAN!
"I have an Omega watch that belonged to my father. It was a gift for 25 years of service from the company that he worked for. My father passed away in 2010 and the watch has been in my possession ever since. I always liked the watch because of its sleek low profile design. I wore the watch for a couple of years and when I went to have the battery replaced they lubricated the crown. It had been very difficult to operate when attempting to change the date. Unfortunately the crown is now very loose and I have stopped wearing it. I'm sure I won't wear it again unless it gets fixed. Now it just sits in my wifes jewelry box....it's a shame since it is really a nice watch. However, It's not in as bad of shape as the one in the photo above."
Your father’s timepiece shouldn’t have a permanent spot in your wife’s jewelry box - we’d love for you to be able to wear it again. We will inbox you privately with details on how to redeem your prize. Congratulations again!

At Central Watch, our goal is provide the expert watch repair and exemplary customer service at reasonable prices. Follow us on social media to stay up to date with company and industry news, and any and all things New York City!


Comments

Popular Posts