Hear What our Customers are Saying about Central Watch!


CENTRAL WATCH
45th Street Passageway
 Grand Central Terminal, New York, NY
212-685-1689 / CentralWatch.com


Are you considering Central Watch as the spot to purchase a watch, sell your watch or repair a watch? We sure hope so!

Here’s what a few of our current customers have to say about their experience at Central Watch! For more information on Central Watch, please visit our website at www.CentralWatch.com or give us a call at any time at 914-930-7943.

Name: John Moore
Testimonial: What a wonderful job the team at Central Watch has done in preserving some family treasure! They were presented with some unique challenges in getting a 1930’s Longines aviator watch back up to speed. The watch belonged to my grandfather, a pilot in WWII. My mother gave it to me when I became a pilot. Now, I’ll have the watch forever. Thanks, guys for the wonderful, attentive and responsive service.

Name: Bram
Testimonial: My 1939 Rolex that ran twice the speed it should had a complete overhaul at Central Watch. After a couple of weeks it runs like its brand new and the casing is all polished up. And they even found me an original crown; it looks so good I barely dare to wear it. They also threw in a complimentary new leather band, after getting a watch like this repaired I am convinced it will run another 75 years. Thanks.

Name: Dan
Testimonial: Steve and his team at Central Watch did an amazing job not only in servicing my grandfather’s 1940s Seafarer but also finding a rare pusher matching the originals to replace one that was missing. The watch came back looking beautifully clean and working great! Steve also took the time to speak with me about caring for the watch, the process of the work they’d done and he helped me pick out a new strap. Thanks for everything, I’ll definitely be back. 

Comments

Popular Posts